Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol

Honestly I didn't watch much of this seasons American Idol because of school, but I've seen some of the other seasons so I know what it's about. I watched last nights, and tonight's shows and I personally thought that Adam was a better overall performer than Kris. I think his looks are what turned some people away. Kris however was the pretty boy so I believe that helped him. Not to say he wasn't a good singer, because he was, but I just thought Adam deserved it more. I'd also like to point out that the voting system is flawed. The voter turn out for this past years presidential election was about 132.5 million. Your guna tell me that there were 100 million votes cast for idol on Tuesday night? I blame that on the fact that you can vote as many times as you'd like for a specific person, and with texting it's easier than ever. No more waiting to get through on the phone lines. I think it should be limited to one vote per person, suck it up and decide who you personally like better. Some may say well than that means only one vote per household? No, more than 90% of the people watching the show probably have their own cell phone so it shouldn't be a problem. With people like these girls http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHoxl8IK7po&NR=1 calling in to vote however many times, there's no wonder why 100 million votes were cast Tuesday night. By the way check out the video, it's from last years American Idol between the two David's but it's pretty funny. Alright it's late I'm out.

"So Far So Good"

No comments:

Post a Comment